SERVICE CONTRACT / TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms below are an important part of the service contract between you and 6m.net ( Div. Network Radio, Fine Business Networking = Fb.net). Once you apply for our service, you have to agree to this terms and conditions or your order will not be processed.
6m.net agrees to provide, and you agrees to receive, access to our services according to the following terms and conditions:
1. You will use our hosting packages and all other provided services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws of the State of New York and the US Federal Government. You authorizes 6m.net to charge all fees due to the submitted credit card or checking account.
2. 6m.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deactivate the your virtual server or Web hosting account(s) without further warning upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments, or if this service contract is violated, or if your account or the traffic on this account causes any kind of network or server problem / disturbances. Since you are not allowed to resell web space within the DIVE-IN, START-UP, and ECCO packages 6m.net reserves the right to disable an account or some of its files or directories if you violates this policy.
3. The 6m.net service is provided on an "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" basis. the 6m.net gives no warranty, expressed or implied, for our services provided, including, without limitation, warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. this no warranty expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by 6m.net or its 6m.nets beyond the fees paid by you to 6m.net for services.
4. 6m.net is not responsible for any damages arising from your use of 6m.net or by your inability to use our servers for any reason.
5. While 6m.net shall make every reasonable effort to protect and backup data for you on a regular basis, 6m.net is not responsible for your files residing on 6m.net. You are solely responsible for independent backup of data stored on 6m.nets server and network. If 6m.net needs and is able to restore your files due to a file lost 6m.net is not responsible for, 6m.net may charge an additional fee for this service.
6. You hereby agrees that all domain names and any material submitted for publication on 6m.net through your account(s) will not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything libelous or harmful. any potentially illegal activity may be deactivated without warning by the 6m.net. You hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless 6m.net for any claim resulting from the submission of illegal materials.
7. You hereby agrees that all domain names and any material submitted for publication on 6m.net through your account(s) will not contain anything leading to an abusive or unethical use of our server(s). Abusive and unethical materials and uses include, but are not limited to pornography, obscenity, nudity, violations of privacy, computer viruses, hacking, warez, mp3s and any harassing and harmful materials or uses. You hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the 6m.net from any claim resulting from your publication of materials or your use of those materials. 6m.net may or may not give notice before deactivating the use of an account(s) which the 6m.net decides is an abusive or unethical use of our server(s). 6m.net may charge a $50 deactivation fee if your violation leads to an account deactivation or suspension.
8. Due to the public nature of the Internet, all information should be considered publicly accessible, and important or private information should be treated carefully. 6m.net is not liable for protection or privacy of electronic mail or ot her information transferred through the Internet or any other network 6m.net or its customers may utilize.
9. Use of distribution lists via unsolicited electronic mail or other mass electronic mailings (UCE) is strictly prohibited. 6m.net reserves the right to deactivate the your account(s) upon an indication of such activity withoutfurther notice. You hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the 6m.net from any claim resulting from the your or another party's use of electronic mail service(s) on the your virtual server or Web hosting account(s). 6m.net reserves the right to charge a $50 deactivation fee, if your violation of 6m.net's anti-spamming policy leads to an account deactivation or suspension.
10. In the event it is necessary to refer any dispute to an attorney, a collection agency, or resolve it in a court of law, the prevailing party will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, and all costs associated with any legal action, whether or not a suit shall actually be filed. Place where the contract is signed and fulfilled shall be New York, United States of America.
11. You acknowledges that there is NO cooling-off period! All orders, sales, rents, time-frames, and terms are final. Once the service is ordered (i.e. by clicking the order button of the online order form) there are no refunds if the service contract is canceled by you before the regular expiration date / anniversary date. All server and hosting contracts are automatically renewed for another term unless a written notice ofcancellation has been given by either party at least two weeks in advance of the renewal date / anniversary date. If no correct notice of cancellation will be given, all contracts will automatically renewed for another term under the same conditions. If an account has been setup and the initial rent and setup fee is not paid, 6m.net has the right to immediately close the account and to refuse service. In this case 6m.net will bill
12. 6m.net maintains control and any ownership of any and all I.P. numbers and addresses that may be assigned to you and reserves in its sole discretion the right to change or remove any and all IP numbers and addresses. You shall keep the right to use the domain name even if you changes 6m.nets.